I get your point Tristan. Ann Boleyn might have disagreed with you though regarding the status of women in 16th century England. But I guess you can add that to your list of evidence that Queen Liz was really a guy :) And I found no evidence that Dowland's pining love songs were even indirectly connected to the aging queen. Which is interesting in itself, though not totally surprising.