Haha :)

Nice one, but I already have a hard time choosing the pieces.

There are just so many good ones. :)

So all pieces finally ending up in the book are "5/5 stars" or "perfect
10s".

On 10.08.19 02:34, Miles Dempster wrote:
How about ordering in ascending/descending order of your ‘favouriteness’ ;-)

Miles

On Aug 9, 2019, at 7:28 PM, Tristan von Neumann <tristanvonneum...@gmx.de>