This will bother some, but I really mean it.

Here is a perfect match that should be evident enough to prove Indian
influence.

Really, this time.

Anyway, when you listen to it, you will hear that the voice is singing
bastarda diminutions.

That means that not only one voice is used but all voices in the
composition.

The composition by Guami is so evidently based on Raga Bhimpalasi that
the two tracks match perfectly.

Imagine these diminutions by a Viola player, a cornettist, or a lute player.

It is certainly the style of the Women of Ferrara.

Regardless of what you think, if you can pull those off, you will be
highly regarded in the Early Music scene.

https://soundcloud.com/tristan-von-neumann/gioseffe-guami-canzon-vigesimaquarta-raga-bhimpalasi-kaushiki-chakraborty