Both faves and we're lucky to have them.
   I know you like finding hidden things, Tristan. Go to the really long
   [Dump] on f280 in the Marsh. There's a measure missing between 114 and
   115. Put in something you like or steal/adapt a measure from elsewhere.
   Now here's the fun part, record it carefully, then play it against the
   recording with a lag of 4 measures. It's not perfect but it works kind
   of nicely. It will certainly keep you occupied for an afternoon or two.
   ...and it's excellent metronome practice regardless.
   Whether it was meant that way is hard to say and, depending on whom you
   talk to, even suggesting it is probably irresponsible with a touch of
   'shame on you!'. There's certainly no indication. It also starts a
   little abruptly so you might add a few C and G iterations on the front
   end.
   Sean

   On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 8:13 PM Tristan von Neumann