For French tabs with good optics you can also use MuseScore, which is
also free.

However I have not yet (on Linux) found any support of more than 6 courses.

Editing is quite easy.

On 25.03.20 06:21, Sean Smith wrote:
    I've used Parallels to open Fronimo on Mac and it works pretty well. My
    only complaint is that Mac updates sometimes would create problems as
    would OS upgrades. Eventually it would work but rarely the same problem
    twice. That was 8 or 9 years ago so that may be water under the bridge.
    Eventually I just got a dedicated Windows machine and all is well. They
    are getting pretty inexpensive and Fronimo doesn't use much in the way
    of computer power.
    One small requirement is an 'insert' key (to enter a space). If you
    don't have one on your mac (or windows keyboard) you'll want to map one
    onto it. I'd be lost without it.
    Sean

    On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 6:33 PM Mac User <[1]cwiggin...@nc.rr.com>