Miles

   These are good options! I will have to figure out how to make Finale
   use "r" instead of "c" for all 2nd fret notes. I don't readily know if
   that's possible, but I will explore that option this week.

   Also: how do most players feel about using mensural notation for the
   rhythms? I have also created a template that uses the traditional "Stem
   and Flag" system used by Fronimo, and it looks really good, but I'm
   curious as to preferences.

   Cheers!

   Craig

   On Mar 28, 2020, at 3:44 PM, Miles Dempster