For that money, I'd buy a Lute consort...

I don't see any advantage...

On 25.03.20 11:40, Jurgen Frenz wrote:
I read about the process to make such an instrument - from memory the two
slices are glued together under vacuum, to me it sounds like quite a costly
process. The guitars made by the inventor of this technology Matthias Dammann
cost 15 000 € a pop.

Jürgne