The question of copyright and right to use may still be an issue. You might
want to check with the person that writes Fronimo to be sure.
David

-----Original Message-----
From: lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu
<lute-...@new-old-mail.cs.dartmouth.edu> On Behalf Of Jurgen Frenz
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 9:34 AM
To: Mac User <cwiggin...@nc.rr.com>
Cc: lute@cs.dartmouth.edu
Subject: [LUTE] Re: Lute Tablature using Finale

from what I know there is no distinct font format for Windows. The fonts are
for download in the file section of the Fronimo group, you can even you them in
your text processor if you wish.
As explained elsewhere also by me the use of Fronimo on a Mac is without big
problems. There are a few keyboard shortcuts that work differently but I don't
remember.
Did you google on this list? It was discussed a number of times, as I said I
explained in detail how I use it on a Mac.
Good luck!

Jurgen