According to the LSA  database:

labelled: Johannes Hieber und Andreas Pfanzelt //.
Repair label: Louvet/ m (ai) tre luthier de paris à avignon/ mai 1778 pur Mr. Carpentraz//

David

At 13:27 +0200 19/6/20, Mathias Rösel wrote:
On a side note, the names of the luthiers who built the tiorbino that is now kept in Geneva, are given as: Johannes Hieber and Andreas Pfanzelt (both on the museum's page and on Barber's / Harris's page).

The name of Hieber's colleague in Padua, though, apparently was Martin(o) Pfanzelt, according to two reference books (Enzyklopaedie des Geigenbaus, 1965, and MGG vol. 10, 1986).

I wonder if there's a label inside the instrument.-Anyone?

Mathias