Thanks for all the info!

   I didn't know Irish harpists were such a hit back then.

   What about lute music adapting this style (at least for Spanish
   harpists we have Mudarra 10)?

   It's already hard to find Scottish music, but Irish music seems
   non-existent in tabs.

   I tried to find some music with the Christian IV. consort setting, but
   no one uses wire-strung harps...

   But I found this recording with almost the right combination of
   instruments.

   It's quite old fashioned (Early Early Music...), but nice.

   [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyyJht3zI_g