Hello Martyn,

I just crafted a response to your post on my desktop and on sending it it was
promptly eaten by MSOffice saying it couldn’t connect to the server.... a real
Microsoft moment....

I just wanted to mention the most important part as I stand  corrected on this
and went on discussing the whole Lawes harp thing and the harp of this time
period and grey areas I eluded to....

I hope to recovery this email as it took some time to write.... Argh. If I
can’t, I’ll try to repeat the email....

Sincerely frustrated,

David