Thank you, Rainer. Only recently watched some sequences on YouTube, he
   was so magically intense. Come to think of it, the first classical
   guitar concert I went to hear was by him here in my hometown in 82, I
   think. And this legendary lute society course some years ago made me
   stop breathing. He had everything a musician can hope to attain.
   Stephan

   Am 14. August 2020 22:12:26 MESZ schrieb Rainer