Dear Jay,
   I think the problem with Facebook (and similar) is the usual one of
   these social media led apps and, indeed, of a traditional webpage -
   security. The advantage of email like the existing Lutelist is that
   it's largely immune from such machinations. I really don't want to see
   ads etc scrolling down the page.....
   regards
   Martyn

   On Sunday, 23 August 2020, 07:57:39 BST, Jay F.