Dear Alain, the version of that piece that I know has the second lute part
reconstructed by Robert Spencer. There were few people better placed than him
to track down the original, and my understanding is that reconstruction was
made because it wasn’t to be found. That was a good many years ago, and as far
as I’m aware Danyel’s second part is still missing. Best wishes, Denys

Sent from my iPhone