Thank you Denys,

   Yes, it is Robert Spencer (I could not remember, but now I do!) -- Do
   you happen to know if Robert was also responsible for part 2 of In a
   merry mood, also in Sampson?

   On 9/1/20 4:58 PM, Denys Stephens wrote:

Dear Alain, the version of that piece that I know has the second lute part recon
structed by Robert Spencer. There were few people better placed than him to trac
k down the original, and my understanding is that reconstruction was made becaus
e it wasn't to be found. That was a good many years ago, and as far as I'm aware
 Danyel's second part is still missing. Best wishes, Denys

Sent from my iPhone