Oh!  I didn't find that score.  Thanks so much! One approach would be to intabulate the missing parts from the score, as a second lute part (maybe using red notes) or just to fill them in so a single lute could play the complete piece.

Since the first part does not have gaps or red notes, it, too might have to be edited (red notes or whatever) to fit the score.

All that is a bit of an undertaking.

Meanwhile, I am soldiering on through the MS.

--Sarge