Hi everyone,

I've put up the slides from my talk about persistent bash cd history, on the
MLUG web site. Direct URL:
https://mlug-au.org/_media/20260602-keep_bash_cd_history.pdf

>From there, you can click on the links for eithr dot_bashrc or
command_line_tools as some folks asked about at the last meeting.

Cheers ... Duncan.

On Tue, Jun 02, 2026 at 12:10:10PM +1000, luv-main wrote:
> Hi everyone, small correction to Sophie's email:
>
> Tonight I'll be talking about bash *cd* history, a new thing (AFAIK)
> that I invented. bash history has been around forever.
>
> mluggers: see https://linuxvictoria.org/ and look for "Linux Town Hall".
> This is an improved version of the talk I gave at MLUG.
>
> Cheers ... Duncan.
>
> On Mon, Jun 01, 2026 at 10:58:03PM +1000, Linux Victoria wrote:
> >
> > A familiar face to many of us, Duncan Roe, who organises MLUG (Melbourne
> > Linux User Group) these days, will be talking about bash history.
> _______________________________________________
> luv-main mailing list -- [email protected]
> To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
_______________________________________________
luv-main mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to