From: lwip-users-bounces+vincent.cui=enlogic....@nongnu.org
[mailto:lwip-users-bounces+vincent.cui=enlogic....@nongnu.org] On Behalf Of
Vincent Cui
Sent: 2014年6月27日 11:57
To: lwip-users@nongnu.org
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP malloc/free issue

All:

I define MEM_LIBC_MALLOC and MEMP_MEM_MALLOC to 0. But my application still can
use MALLOC and FREE function.
As LWIP help show, if the define them to 0, system use lwip internal allocator,
the internal allocator function name is malloc and free too ? I can’t find it
in lwip code.
Anyone know this ?

Vincent

Vincent Cui
Firmware Engineer Leader
[cid:image001.png@01CF9202.B984ED00]
Room1106, Building A, New Caohejing Business Centre, No.391, Guiping Road,
Xuhui District, Shanghai, P.R.China
T: +86 21 34612525, M: +86 13482482211
www.enlogic.com<http://www.enlogic.com>
________________________________
P please consider the environment before printing this email

solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.  If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission. We
have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses,
but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this
message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software
viruses.  Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of the author
only and do not necessarily represent the views of Enlogic.