I don't have a clue on the sysbios port nor the time to google it.
Looks like you have a routing problem, a connection problem, a who knows problem. arm9emac_rx_callback is clearly not an lwIP callback, you´d better ask your vendor if you are unsure about that. If you need further help (and no one else jumps in), please describe your NO_SYS= ? (I got you use RAW API) and please describe your testing scenario(s) in terms of IP addresses, masks, gateway addresses, anything else that gives us a clue.