From: lwip-users <lwip-users-bounces+noam=silrd....@nongnu.org> on behalf of
mitchj <mit...@cirris.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 12:32 AM
To: lwip-users@nongnu.org
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] A new users request for help with sending TCP Packets
on Demand

Precisely, a TCP client is exactly what I need. I'm looking at both the lwip
src and contrib for LWIP 1.4.0 and did not find one instance of tcp_connect.
The only ones I see that is related to raw tcp at all is a server and does
tcp_accept(echo_pcb, echo_accept); ... and similar in the http server.

Regards,
MJ

lwip-users - A new users request for help with sending TCP Packets on
Demand<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/A-new-users-request-for-help-with-sending-TCP-Packets-on-Demand-tp29868p29918.html>
lwip.100.n7.nabble.com
A new users request for help with sending TCP Packets on Demand. Hi there lwip
users, I've had success sending UDP packets on demand, but am not finding
success doing the same with a TCP...

experience and discuss new ideas. To see the collection of prior postings to
the list ...