> On May 19, 2015, at 5:28 PM, Tycho Andersen <tycho.ander...@canonical.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> LXD requires TLS 1.2, it looks like perhaps the build of ssl your
>> python-requests is linked against doesn't provide it.

So far from what I have been able to find and read this makes LDX Rest APi a
show stopper for some people running Apple OS X machines connecting to LDX
servers.

So far I've not found a way to install OpenSSL 1.02 that shipped in Jan 2015 on
my Mac without possible messing with core Apple OS issues.

If anyone has any ideas or has done it please share how you did it or share a
link that talks about ways to do it.

For now I am going back to writing my SSH Python based CLI client to LDX….
seems like SSH after all is looking like the simpler solution today.

Thanks
-Kevin