On 12/02/2015 10:38 AM, Saint Michael wrote:
In my unauthorized opinion, Ubuntu has a much sold LXC that the Red Hat derivatives. That is why I run my apps in Fedora containers and my LXC servers in Ubuntu, The Fedora management does not quite understand that LXC is the only possible game, not Docker,

Our product is based around a CentOS environment and switching to Ubuntu/Fedora would unfortunately not be a trivial process. Even moving from CentOS 6.5 to CentOS 7.1 was a big project for us. Once you have customers, you sort of get locked in...