On 12/02/2015 10:42 AM, Peter Steele wrote:
On 12/02/2015 10:29 AM, Thomas Moschny wrote:
I am using the version 1.0.7 RPMs that are available on EPEL. I assume there are no RPMs available for 1.1? We tend to use binary versions of the third party packages we've included in our system but I will check out 1.1 and
investigate lxcfs. The set of LXC RPMs I installed from EPEL are:

lua-lxc.1.0.7-4.el7.x86_64
lxc.1.0.7-4.el7.x86_64
lxc-libs.1.0.7-4.el7.x86_64
lxc-templates.1.0.7-4.el7.x86_64
LXC 1.0.8 RPMs are currently in testing. I also maintain a copr
repository for LXC 1.1.x here:
http://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/thm/lxc1.1/

Perfect! Thanks.

I've downloaded 1.1.5-1 rpms for the set of LXC packages that I'm using--thanks very much for pointing me to this site. It's been suggested that I should check out lxcfs but I don't see an rpm for this in your copr repository. Is there an rpm available for this somewhere or do I need to build it from source?