On 2016-06-30 17:38, Sjoerd wrote:
On 29/06/2016 20:02, Benoit GEORGELIN - Association Web4all wrote:
Hi, (without hijacking another thread)

I'm sharing with you some information about BTRFS and Ubuntu 15.10,
Kernel  4.2.0-30-generic regarding a quota disk error on my LXC
containers
If you plan tu use quota, this will be interesting for you to know.

Yes I just read it on the btrfs-mailinglist ;)

Anway besides the problems you describe, using quota also brings down
btrfs send/receive speed to a crawl.
I am backing up my containers with btrfs send/receive and because of
all the quota problems described I am not using it anymore.

Please note that btrfs is not a stable filesystem, at least not in the latest Ubuntu (16.04).

You may have "out of space" errors with them, especially when doing snapshots.

kernels 4.6.x[1] behave stable for me.

[1] working with Ubuntu, from http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/

Tomasz Chmielewski
http://wpkg.org/