On 2018-12-08 00:34, Steven Spencer wrote:
All,

My Google search turned up empty, so I'm turning to the list to see if
this is possible:

* In LXD I make a copy of a container, but want to create a new
container from it
* The container has a static assigned IP address, so if I bring up the
new container with the other one running, I'm going to end up with an
IP conflict
* What I'd like to be able to do is to change the IP of the snapshot
before creating a container out of it.

Is that possible, or am I missing another method.  I've already done
this step before, which works, but isn't the best if you want to keep
systems up.

* Stop the original container
* create the new container with the snapshot
* modify the IP of the new container
* start the original container

If it isn't possible, I'll continue on as I've been doing.

lxc file pull / lxc file push

?

Tomasz Chmielewski
https://lxadm.com