My applications are very complex and involved many applications in the
traditional sense. It is a nightmare to install them.
My application runs on Centos but I prefer to use Ubuntu as LXC host.
I found that rsynching a container over the WAN is the only perfect way to
deploy.
The issue that kills me is why I can change some kernel parameters, but not
for example
net.core.rmem_max = 67108864
net.core.wmem_max = 33554432
net.core.rmem_default = 31457280