Thanks for the heads up, I have missed to mention, that I have been talking about simple LXC containers. Somehow implied it as default due to the name of this list. Sorry for that.

So please let me rephrase my question: Is there any alternative to standard bridging for running unprivileged lxc containers?

Thanks

Ede