On Thu, 2013-09-26 at 19:43 +0530, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> Hi,

> Recently I had to set up containers on centos and discovered that there is no
> template for centos/rhel in lxc-source.

> Googling turned up quite a few templates but I am not sure which one is
> preferred.

> I tried one which created the container alright but on starting the
> container,
> killed the host X and it didn't continue working afterwards i.e. it was
> stopped.

> The host OS is centos as well.

> Would there be a official centos/rhel template bundled with lxc? If not,
> which
> one is most preferred one?

It's on my list of things to do.  Templates were a hot topic in a couple
of talks at Linux Plumbers last week in New Orleans.  I seem to have
ended up handling the Fedora template at the moment and I see the
templates for RHEL/CentOS/SL as an offshoot of that effort.  I've got a
number on my list.

Any help is appreciated...

> --
> Regards