On 09/30/2013 08:37 PM, Michael H. Warfield wrote:

Dwight,

Actually I have a problem with the Oracle template.
I have a a couple of Oracle Linux containers and they are running fine. There
are running Oracle
Databases as well...

But I cannot run anything through an ssh session noninteractively or copy files
to the containers by
scp as a destionation.

Eg.:

$ ssh container echo
$ scp file container:

It's waiting for something and I could not find out.

The system is Ubuntu (12.04 and 13.04). Don't you have this error?

Thanks,
tamas