Hello!

You have written on Wednesday, 16 October, at  7:26:
>On 10/16/2013 12:50 AM, Andrew Lee wrote:
>> Would you mind to help us for the spam filter issue on lists.lxde.org
>> <http://lists.lxde.org>?

>unless someone changed anything from when i did the setup some time ago,
>there's no spam filtering, just silent-members-only which is imho the
>best way for small traffic lists to avoid spam.

>i didn't follow the discussion, what is the actual problem?

    I'm not sure if that is right that I don't get my mails back. They
are in archive though. And I believe mails from non-members should not be
silently ignored since that address is somewhat official address of the
Debian LXDE Maintainers so users may (and will) write there in regards of
debian packaging issues, and if their mails are ignored, users will think
Debian LXDE maintainers are MIA. Probably something non-silent would be
better.

    With best regards.
    Andriy.