Thu, 17 Oct 2013, 19:52 +02:00 from Daniel Baumann:
> On 10/17/2013 07:10 PM, Bob Bib wrote:
> > Usually mailing list software sends a notification
> > about non-subscriber's message held for moderation.
>
> like i said, i turned that off. when i was moderating the list since
> (for such low traffic lists) i was fast enough in whitelisting people.
> as a user, i prefer that over the annoying 'held for moderation' mails.

Notifications... it's a matter of taste really.

Currently those lists are lacking moderation.
Maybe, we should allow all messages, adding a "Report spam" button?

Fri, 18 Oct 2013, 11:09 +02:00 from Martin Bagge / brother:
> On 2013-10-16 00:50, Andrew Lee wrote:
> > Would you have time to manage the list admin?
>
> Sure. NP.
> What do I need?

I don't know really, but someone surely
needs to log into lists.lxde.org as administrator
and look what's going there, check the logs etc. :)

Those mailing lists silently devour the non-members' messages
(and sometimes subscribers' messages too)...

We've been already debugging it here theoritically for some time :)

----
Best wishes, Bob