Is safe to use 5.7

Due to release time of 1.0 ( or 0.10 ?  ) most of distros advanced on
new KDE Plasma desktop, requiring in any way the recent versions.
In my specific case, we will be on Fedora 23, and Fedora 21 will be
way behind, so probably will not update for the next version on LXQt
as well.

I say, for me is ok.