Error checking I consider housekeeping.  I have no problem with javascript
on a page so long as any browser can work the page without javascript
bitching at people who use browsers that don't support javascript.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.