On Fri, Feb 05, 1999 at 07:21:16PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Steve asked whether a plain tar file was needed too. I'm sure that, if
> you ask kindly, he can prepare one just for you...
>
> I won't comment on the part about other architectures, since I do not
> see what people who do not run Irix would do with an Irix binary.

Someone here isn't making sense.

I don't need a tar file or a binary since I've got CVS and can compile from
there. I was saying that someone *else* might want a "share.tar" file and a
binary. And that someone on a system OTHER than IRIX or redhat might want to
download a share.tar and binary for *their* system, which might not have an
inst or RPM equivalent.

But hey, at least I'm not being long-winded in my not making sense.

-Ak