Hi LyXers,

when I start LyX with
% lyx Diss
and Diss.lyx exists in the working dir, LyX says
    "Cannot open specified file $PWD/Diss".
When I enter "Diss" into the File open dialog, it works.

And one more: When I start LyX with
% lyx Diss.lyx Ein.lyx DS.lyx
LyX reads the files from last to first, eg. first DS.lyx, then
Ein.lyx, the Diss.lyx. This is bad, as I define math-macros in
Diss.lyx, and when it is read last, they are not used in the other two
docs.

Have fun,

     Fred

Fred Hucht, Institute of Theoretical Physics, University of Duisburg, Germany
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               http://www.thp.Uni-Duisburg.DE/
"Der Koerper der algebraischen Zahlen ist kein algebraischer Zahlkoerper"
(E. Landau, Zahlentheorie (1927), Satz 718)