Hello LyX users!

>On 8 Feb 1999 08:36:19 +0900, Miyata Shigeru wrote:
>BTW I have put OS/2 binary to devel.  It is mostly a complete
>package, but lacks README.bin  Will someone write a proper
>document and repackage it please?  Arnd Hanses?

Here as an attachment my second draft of
README_OS2.bin

I would be grateful if someone with experience in EmteX, XDVI/2 and LyX
could proofread it before I upload the binary to hobbes. Especially
tricky is the configuration of search pathes for XDVI/2, which is as a
previewer a bit better than vp of EmTeX.

Regards,

A.H.

README_OS2.bin