Asger> 1) Sometimes when the window is resized, LyX goes into an
Asger> infinite loop and has to be killed by hand.

Ah.

Asger> 2) Sometimes, LyX generates wrong LaTeX for something that
Asger> worked in 0.12.0.  I think it involves $ signs, but I'm not
Asger> sure.  Jean-Marc did you change something in the LaTeX
Asger> generation that could have caused something to break?

Hmm, was it about using ERT in fragile places like section titles?

Asger> 3) A third one I forgot, but it was serious as well.

That's a constructive report indeed.

It would be nice if you could find your bug tester and make him give
more details.