On Fri, Dec 11, 1998 at 11:02:13AM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Hmmm, I think that reLyX should put its temporary files in /tmp just
> like any program does. What is your problem with that?

I suppose I could. I assume /tmp is guarantted to exist on any architecture
we're running reLyX on, and to be world-writable etc.?

Note that this doesn't fix the problem, since we need to write the LyX file
somewhere, and writing it on /tmp doesn't make sense.

Since Asger has decided to be lazy (welcome to friday!), I guess I need to
think about that stdout thing. I guess it should be possible. Something like a
-o option, where -o foo.lyx makes that file name, just -o goes to STDOUT and
no -o yields the default name (bar.lyx from bar.tex).

> Amir, make sure to correct the address of the mailing list in
> reLyX.pod.

Thanks. Done.

-Amir