Allan> Asger seems to want to make extensive use of namespaces and to
Allan> a certain extent I can see that as being a good way to enforce
Allan> the notion of ownership to the various modules.  So we could
Allan> have a gui namespace and an Inset namespace among others.  If
Allan> we then use namespaces in our code we can use namespaces from
Allan> stl (which involves using different headers).

Well, I see it as good but not necessarily required if we do not want
to lock out a number of compilers...