On Thu, 19 May 2135 21:33:55 +0200, Jochen Kuepper wrote:

>Two suggestions regarding the bibtex-entry-key-combobox (hey, I am German, we
>are used to use words two lines long, or so):
>
>- make it bigger
>  Well, it would make live much easier to show approx 10 entries or so, and
>  also make it wide enough to show the full keys - or probably just 1.5 times
>  as wide as it is right now.
>  Sorry, I won t get into XForms any more, but probably it's quite easy for one
>  of you guys.

Yes, please make the forms bigger! The German po-file is great, but:
It's German. This means, words normally are twice as long long as in
other more decent languages (except, e. g. gaelic). So you cannot read
many of the form entries in German and resizing with the window manager
often does not work either. A special german form template would mean
too much work, wouldn't it?

Greets,

        Arnd