miyata> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Maybe I missed something. What is used instead? Is the
>> autoconf/OS/2 good enough right now?

miyata> Yes, at this moment. The problem is that the maintainer has
miyata> been enrolled since February this year, and there was the
miyata> earthquake in Taiwan and we even don't know if he is alive or
miyata> not.

I see :(

miyata> Read: the latest version of libtool does not work too well,
miyata> here. We have to replace ltconfig and ltmain.sh with the
miyata> ported old version and have to regenerate aclocal.m4 before
miyata> running autoconf && configure

And what are the chances to see this included into 'official'
autoconf?