Juergen> Thank's this is exactly what I looked for :). This IS a bug
Juergen> and it should be solved! Did someone already apply the patch
Juergen> for this '-'->'_' problem? Otherwise I'll have a look.

This has not been fixed yet. However, this exposes another problem:
you should use SpaceLess() on the file name to get them right (there
are other characters---like spaces---which can be modified).

Juergen> Really Lars we should fix this and the problem with
Juergen> xforms_0.89 and release a 1.0.4.1!

Not sure about this one.