Juergen> Ok then at least we should now stop inserting new stuff, fix
Juergen> the bugs and release the first 1.1.0 version :)

Yes, that's the right way. 1.1.1 should be out as soon as possible. If
we take too much time, there will be an incentive to add new stuff to
1.0.4, and you know what the result is...

Juergen> I just discovered a new bug, try to insert a lable you get a
Juergen> abort!

Juergen> I traced this down to the lyxstring construtor and there is a
Juergen> command like:

Juergen> Assert(s); // we don't allow null pointers

The assert is maybe not necessary. Lars?

Juergen> I think this should be removed and there should be a check in
Juergen> the constructor which just does not initialize if the pointer
Juergen> is a 0 pointer!

You mean initialize to empty?