Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Michael> In insets/figinset.C, change include statement in line 35:
>
> Michael>    #include "signal.h"
>
> Michael> (seems like csignal does not declare kill but signal.h does)
>
> I find this one annoying... Are you sure kill is not in the std::
> namespace?

Yes, I checked all header files available in the Sun CC distribution.
'kill' is not included in 'csignal'! I discussed this problem with one
of my students and he was also wondering whether kill is included in the
C/C++ standard library at all.

Michael

Michael Schmitt                            phone:     +49 451 500 3725
Institute for Telematics                   secretary: +49 451 500 3721
Medical University of Luebeck              fax:       +49 451 500 3722
Ratzeburger Allee 160              eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
D-23538 Luebeck, Germany           WWW:   http://www.itm.mu-luebeck.de

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature