On Tue, Dec 21, 1999 at 11:35:52AM +0100, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> | Lars> Does namespace support work on all the compilers that the 1.1.x
> | Lars> series currently compiles on?

It would be nice, but somehow I doubt it,

> The pity, is that now we use structs to hack around not using
> namespaces...

Not unusual; we do this where I work.

Hmmm...

Maybe we should have a subdir with several small sourcelets and a
Makefile desiged to test whether or not the compiler supports certain
ANSI C++ features yet.  We could ask folks to mail in what they find.
Then we'll have some sense of which compilers do what.

--
John Weiss