> Andre> Given that layouts are powerful and everything on a
> Andre> sub-paragraph level is much more messy, I'd say it'd be nice to
> Andre> be able to have sub-paragraph stuff in layouts, too. Is there
> Andre> any rationale behind the current distinction?
>
> It is just that not everything can be done from a layout description.

I doubt that, at least from a theoretical point of view.

LyX stuff should be (more or less) representable by SGML/XML/whatever
*and* that is a layout description similar to our layouts. Since it is
possible to put in subparagraph stuff in SGML/XML/whatever it should be
possible to do so in LyX, too.

Of course I have no idea how this could be done practically...

Andre'

--
André Pönitz ......................... [EMAIL PROTECTED]