Dekel> First, I want to report that I'm still working on the Hebrew
Dekel> patch. It is now very functional.

Great! The plan is to include it just after 1.1.4 is released. Do yu
have some documentation too?

Dekel> On another matter, I've been using (normal) LyX to write a
Dekel> paper and found several bugs. The most annoying ones are bugs
Dekel> with math macros:

Well, that's indeed a bunch of bugs... Your best bet is probably to
contact Alejandro ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) directly and see whether he has
time to work on that. Otherwise, if you manage to find your way in the
math code and feel like fixing some of these bugs, you'll be really
welcome!

I'll just comment on a few of them.

Dekel> - A macro can be used even after deleting its definition in the
Dekel> text.

Yes, and the same macros are seen in _all_ documents.

Dekel> - LyX crashes when trying to enter a recursive math-macro The
Dekel> error message is: Macro2 x 5 Math error: Attempting to clean a
Dekel> void array. Segmentation fault

Not a surprise, but it should be fixed.

Dekel> - When entering URL in a footnote in the author layout, the
Dekel> following error occurs while running Latex: ! Use of
Dekel> \@xfootnotemark doesn't match its definition.

This is due to the following limitation of \url{} in url.sty:

% \url{ }   If the argument contains any "%", "#", or "^^", or ends with
%           "\", it can't be used in the argument to another command.
%           The argument must not contain unbalanced braces.

I _think_ the moreverb (or is it fancyvrb?) package fixes this, but I
am not sure.

Dekel> - Error messages from latex(or checktex) are displayed in wrong
Dekel> positions (I think it happens when there are math macros)

I'll try to have a look.

Dekel> - Spell checking is very slow (much slower than klyx)

Interesting. Unfortunately, I have no idea of why this can be.

Thanks.