Lars> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: |
Lars> Dekel> - Error messages from latex(or checktex) are displayed in
Lars> wrong | Dekel> positions (I think it happens when there are math
Lars> macros) | | I'll try to have a look.

Lars> I do not count this one as very important, since we will change
Lars> the error parsing routines in the not too distant future.

As I wrote in another message, the placing of error boxen is currently
completely broken. So we do have to fix it.