Lars> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes: |
Lars> Juergen> Yes why not. | | This prerelease will probably
Lars> necessary to have a stable 1.1.4 anyway. | I do not think that
Lars> we can have the new code right on the first try...

Lars> Are you saying that pre2 has so many problems that a pre3 is
Lars> needed anyway?

Lars> I have so far seen no serious reports on pre2.

Problem to solve in pre2, IMO.

- see whether the change you did to Buffer::pop_tag some time ago
  makes sense.

- there are problems with kpsewhich handling and bibtex

- a few Free Memory Read uncovered by Michael

- problem with Insert Cross References not showing list of labels

- still problems with --with-lyxname

- problems with latin2 charset

- ascii export does not export tables (maybe juergen should have a
  look)

- some assertions (probably related to 'Position does not exist').

That makes a lot of things, but small ones.