Allan> Maybe if I pick my travel plans right we can have a mobile LyX
Allan> Developers Meeting? JMarc if you can't travel can I come and
Allan> visit (I'll bring some Norwegian beer if you like).

Well, you would certainly be welcome. Note that is a (so slight that I
should maybe not mention it) possibility that I will be in the US at
that time. Other than that, I am missing a proper bed for guests and
Emile might want to get up early. You've been warned.